查看: 6143|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[资料分享] 2013年考研英语作文

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2013-1-5 16:23:09 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

Decisions after Graduation

Recently, there has been a growing concern among the public over the topic of the choice after graduation. As is described in the picture, a group of graduation is facing various roads such as: searching for jobs, pursuing further study, going abroad and entrepreneurship. The picture intends to convey to us this message: As adults, college students have to make decisions about their future life.

After graduation, college students have to make decisions about their future life.
For those who are eager to become economically independent and to put into practice what they have learned in college,
taking a job or doing poineering
work will be both satisfying and rewarding.
Getting established as a bread-winner after graduation is their main desire. By contrast, those
who want to take advantage of the favorable conditions in college,
however,
will try to enroll in graduate programs inside or outside.
For them,
a Master's degree or even a Doctoral degree represents a much more ambitious goal than a bachelor's degree.
In the same way,
their lifetime success and interest lies more in academic achievements than in making money.

As far as I am concerned, it is sensible that we should take a rational attitude towards the decisive choice. For the part of my own, getting a higher degree abroad has long been my dream.
This is based on my belief that I should do more research and learn more while I am still young.

跨考考研教研室

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册(开放注册)

本版积分规则

手机访问本页请
扫描左边二维码
         本网站声明
本网站所有内容为网友上传,若存在版权问题或是相关责任请联系站长!
站长联系QQ:7123767   myubbs.com
         站长微信:7123767
请扫描右边二维码
www.myubbs.com

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|大连理工大学论坛 ( 苏ICP备06050851号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 23:40 , Processed in 0.060259 second(s), 14 queries .